The historic Memorial Gymnasium opened in 1924 and is the primary gym on central Grounds. As the home of the varsity volleyball and wrestling teams, Memorial Gymnasium has a unique feel from our other facilities.
Cardiovascular training equipment, free weights, and strength training machines
- 3-court gymnasium (basketball, volleyball)
- Indoor walking/running track (1/12 mile)
- Multipurpose group exercise room
- Combative room (heavy bags, speed bag)
- Dry sauna (men’s & women’s)
- Day locker and towel service
- Semester locker rentals
- See the MEM's accessibility features
At the Mem Service Desk, you can check out lockers and boxing hand wraps - you can also rent a towel, buy Group Exercise passes or buy a guest pass.
Parking is available along University Avenue, as well as the Culbreth Garage or Central Ground Parking Garage.