Arrive 5-10 minutes before class so you can locate the studio, check-in with the instructor, gather & wipe down any equipment needed and fill your water bottle.
Some classes have a limited number of spots (like our cycle, BOSU, TRX and boxing classes) so we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot. Your spot may be given to a walk-in participant however if you have not checked in with the instructor before class begins. Additionally, if your plans have changed and you are no longer able to attend, please kindly cancel your reservation to open a spot for another member. If you are not sure how to cancel a reservation, please click here!
Please note that class registrations are not honored during Free Week. All classes during Free Week are set up on a first come, first served basis. Registrations for spot-holding (as mentioned above) begin the second week of every semester.
- Single-class: $7
- Perfect for guests
- Same-day use only
- Unlimited: $20 per month (automatically renewed & easy to cancel)
- The right choice for when you are on Grounds and want to just show up and get a great workout
- Unlimited access to in-person classes, Live on Zoom, and on demand classes
- Virtual Only: $20 per month (automatically renewed & easy to cancel)
- For when you are not on Grounds
- Unlimited access to On Demand Fitness videos
- Gym membership not required
Take your favorite instructors and class formats with you and work out on your own schedule with On Demand Fitness!
Access to our library of on demand videos is included with a Group Fitness pass. Additionally, we offer a virtual only membership if you are away from Grounds.
Do you love music, being around other people, or experiencing a great workout without having to create it yourself? If any of these are true, you’re going to love our group fitness classes! IM-Rec has it all!
- Aqua Exercise (like Deep Water Jogging & Stand Up Paddleboards)
- Dance Fitness (like Zumba®, LaBlast® & Studio Dance)
- Resistance Training (like TRX®, Kettlebells & Functional Strength)
- High Intensity Interval Training (like Kickboxing, Cycle & Bootcamp)
- Mind~Body (like Yoga, Barre & Pilates)