Slaughter Rec Center
Slaughter Recreation Center is located near many dorms giving 1st year students the chance to enjoy IM-Rec Sports right in their own backyard. It is the new home of the Outdoor Adventure Program and Climbing Center.
- Cardiovascular training equipment, free weights and strength training machines
- 3-court gymnasium (basketball, badminton, indoor soccer arena)
- 6 handball/racquetball courts
- 2 multipurpose group exercise rooms (martial arts mat, table tennis)
- Day locker and towel service
- Semester locker rentals
- Outdoor Adventure Program and Gear Rental
- Climbing Center featuring 2,000 sq of climbing surface
At the SRC Service Desk, you can rent outdoor adventure equipment (boats, tents, etc.), check out lockers and racquetball equipment - you can also rent a towel, buy Group Exercise passes or buy a guest pass.
There are designated parking lots with metered spaces adjacent to Slaughter Recreation Center. VERY IMPORTANT: Between 7:30am and 5pm, note your space number and place your money in the appropriate slot in the meter box in the facility lobby.