Aquatic & Fitness Center
The Aquatic & Fitness Center is the biggest fitness center on Grounds and is home to the UVA Swimming and Diving Teams. In addition to a comprehensive array of fitness equipment, it features an indoor track, Olympic-sized pool, warm water pool, hot tub and sauna.
- Cardiovascular training equipment, free weights, and strength training machines
- 3-court gymnasium
- Indoor walking/running track (1/10 mile)
- 3 multipurpose group exercise rooms
- Cycle room
- Fitness assessment room
- 50-meter x 25-yard Olympic-size pool
- Warm-water leisure pool, hot tub and sauna
- Wet classroom for aquatic instruction
- Day locker and towel service
- Semester locker rentals
- TJ's Locker retail store (a division of the UVA Bookstore)
- Poolside Café eatery (a division of Dining Services)
Upcoming Schedule Changes
The AFC will be closed May 19-31 for graduation and maintenance.
There are designated parking lots with metered spaces adjacent to The Aquatic and Fitness Center. VERY IMPORTANT: Between 7:30am and 5pm, note your space number and place your money in the appropriate slot in the meter box in the facility lobby.