All kids ages 6-12 are eligible for camp. With restrictions recently lifting, we are now able to offer camp to kids of UVA faculty, staff and the Charlottesville community.
Half-day, week-long youth summer camps. Program activities will focus on individual instruction and skill work supplemented with modified organized play.
Traditional Sports: Tennis, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Flag Football, Pickleball
Non-Traditional Sports: Kickball, Wiffleball, Rock Climbing, Capture the Flag, Freeze Tag, Four Square, Jump Rope, Obstacle Course, Water Balloon Toss and more!
Outdoor locations: Snyder Tennis Center, Carrs Hill Field, MEM Outdoor Basketball Courts and Sand Volleyball Courts
Indoor locations: MEM Gym, Slaughter Recreation Center
Camps will be 5 days long Monday - Friday from 8am to noon each week starting July 5 and ending August 6.
To have FUN and make friends and run around!
Registration opening soon.
- Masks must be worn at all times (except while eating snacks of course)
- 6 feet of social distancing
- 10 feet of social distancing while exercising when possible
- No shared equipment without sanitization between use
- No greater than 10 people gathered
- No spectators
- Following all posted executive orders and CDC guidelines
- Sanitation stations at all entrances
- Weekly COVID-19 checks for staff
- Inclement weather location in gymnasium large enough to accommodate social distancing