ADJUSTED HOURS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Aquatic & Fitness Center POOL CLOSED Mar 9–15 (North Grounds Recreation Center Pool will be OPEN)
Aquatic & Fitness Center CLOSED Mar 12–15 (Memorial Gymnasium and North Grounds Recreation Center will be OPEN)
(Check the complete schedule below for all adjusted hours)
Schedules, classes & instructors may change due to academic, intramural, athletic, special events, inclement weather or as needed.
> View the Drop-in Group Exercise Class Descriptions click here.
• All classes are one hour unless otherwise specified.
• All drop-in classes are held on a first come first serve basis. Classes close after the warm up has concluded (10 minutes after the start of class).
• Classes and instructors are subject to change.
• Each participant must have an ID in hand with valid drop-in passes for entry into each class.
• 1 class drop-in passes ($7) are available to guests who have purchased a facility guest pass ($8).
• AFC=Aquatic & Fitness Center
• NGRC=North Grounds Recreation Center
• Instructor substitutes and cancelled classes are displayed in orange