By Emma Clark
1. You have realized you are so much more athletic than you thought
2. OR that you are less athletic than you thought...
3. You have so many NEW FRIENDS
4. Sports become so much more fun than in high school
5. You feel like a legit college athlete (even though you are only an intramural athlete)
6. You feel super fit all the time
7. Every sport you play you were “so close to winning” (you never hear about the ones who actually won ... weird)
8. You do random activities as a team that you never would have expected to be doing
9. You get addicted to participating in Intramurals during all seasons
10. You spend less time on Netflix...
Photos: Emma Clark & IM-Rec Sports Flickr
Emma Clark is a second-year College student majoring in Classics. She is also a prospective Global Development Studies or Batten major and is involved in Cavs in the Classroom, Madison House, Early Visions mentoring program and the Virginia Ski and Snowboard Team (VASST).